The Linkedin Development Platform allows external applications and websites to programmatically access Linkedin data and use it in order to enhance their own applications.
This guide is intended to give an insight on what can be and cannot be achieved using the Linkedin Development Platform, from a non-technical perspective.
What this guide contains:
- Do’s and Dont’s: A comprehensive list of what is allowed and not allowed using the Linkedin Development Platform
- Data Storage Policy: Linkedin has strict rules when it comes to storing data.
- The Linkedin Development Reference:
- Linkedin user profiles
- Linkedin Groups
- Linkedin Company profiles
- Linkedin Jobs functionality
- Linkedin Sharing functionality
- Linkedin messaging and connect invitations
- Linkedin advertising platform
- Technical development limits you should be aware of