How To Scale Your Development Process As Your Hosting Company Grows
If your hosting business is steadily growing but your development problems are increasing, then this is for you.
Here is what you will learn in this book:
- Minimize production bugs by 90%
- Increase development team efficiency by 30%
- Increase customer loyalty by finding and building what they want
- Reduce your development expenses by 50%
- Build quality software that lasts for years without rewriting
- Master your development process once and for all
Companies I have directly worked with
About The Author: Over the last 7 years, Samer has worked with more than a handful of funded startups to help them build and scale their platforms. Prior to that, Samer had a career in webhosting, working for various companies such as Namecheap and Lunarpages. Samer now consults for hosting companies and helps them build and scale their platforms.
What other people say
Samer’s guide showed me the exact steps web hosting businesses should take to prepare for growth before scaling issues hit. I like best about his guide that it was really easy to follow and has a list of action steps that I could just take and implement. Thank you Samer I’ll definitely recommend this guide to CEOs as well as CTOs of webhosting businesses who are scaling up. — Franz Sauerstein, Xciting Webdesign