Is Your Hosting Company Stuck With Less Than Stellar Developers?
- Do your developers need lots of hand-holding?
- Is your company’s development process not as smooth as you would like?
- Do you need more talented developers on board?
- Do freelancer developers seem to disappear immediately after they deliver your project?
- Do you find it hard to communicate with outsourced teams?
If any of the above is happening to you, then here’s the problem:
You have either become a magnet for mediocre developers, or you’re hiring good developers who don’t understand the hosting industry.
Your Development Projects Can Get Completed On Time and On Budget Without Your Intervention
Pause for a moment and think how things will be better if:
- Your developers are fast and productive on their own
- Your developers really understand your business and use their technical skills to help you grow it.
- Your developers totally get it the first time and don’t keep asking the same questions over and over.
- Your projects are completed on time and on budget, every time!
- Your spend more time growing your business instead of chasing developers around.
A Step By Step Process Can Get You The Right Developers
Have you ever wondered why some companies seem to attract the right developers, while other companies end up stuck with the wrong people no matter how much they pay?
Those successful companies have created a detailed process where no matter who is doing the hiring, they end up hiring the right people. They have transformed their hiring process from an intuitive process to a step-by-step, detailed process that is very easy to follow. To put it in a comedian’s words:
If your techie grandma became your competitor’s hiring manager and followed this process, she would hire better developers than you are hiring right now.
Why Work With Me?
Hopefully you’re now aware about the importance of having a hiring process. From there, you will be able to find developers who help move your company forward. You can try to figure this out yourself through trial and error, but I assume you have better things to do. With that said, here’s why I’m the best person to help you with your hiring process:
- I’ve successfully hired more than a 100 stellar developers in the last ten years.
- I understand the particularities of the webhosting industry
- I’ve developed and managed a handful of scalable applications worth hundreds of thousands of dollars
- I can spot a good developer a mile away.
Here are a few companies I’ve had the pleasure of working with:
Here’s what we will exactly do:
- I will have a 60min phone conversation with you.
- During the call, I will learn about your hiring challenges, and determine your unique problems.
- I will create a detailed step-by-step process anyone on your team can use in order to hire the right developers. This document will include the following:
- A list of the best places to find developers based on the skills you need.
- Job description templates that will attract the right candidates
- A checklist to help you decide which developers to interview
- Personalized Email templates to reach out to developers and ensure a high response rate.
- Interview questions that help you differentiate good developers from bad developers
- I will be available to answer any questions you might have until you have totally mastered the process.
Interested In Learning More?
Great! Schedule a quick call with me to see whether we’re a good match or not. You can do that here: https://calendly.com/arbet . The price is $499, and is easily retrieved through time and cost savings resulting from hiring the right people the first time.
I promise not to try to sell you anything on the call. I just want to understand whether we’re a good match or not.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
I’m so sure that my step by step process will help you hire the right developers. If after hiring your first few developers you feel you have not gotten your money’s worth, just let me know and I’ll refund your payment in full.
Don’t Take My Word For It…
Here’s what others have said:
Still Have Questions?
Here are some answers to the most common questions I receive:
What happens after I schedule a call?
We’ll hop on Skype/Phone for a 15-min call where we determine whether we’re a good match or not. I’ll be asking you some questions, and you’re free to ask yours.
What happens after I pay?
I will send you a quick questionnaire you can fill that will give me more information about your status. After that, we’ll hop on a call, discuss the questionnaire and any followup questions I might have. From there on, it will take me less than a week to deliver the final product.
Are there any additional costs involved?
Nope. I might recommend you read a book or signup for a service, that’s all.
What if your advice doesn’t prove to be useful?
If you don’t get at least one big idea out of my service, I’ll refund your full fees.
In what ways can I use the final product?
You can hand it over to whoever does hiring at your company so they can start applying it immediately.
My situation is different!
Most of the time it isn’t, but if after reading this page you still feel that, email me at email@example.com explaining your situation and we can further discuss this.
Who Are You, Anyway?
I’m Samer Bechara and I’ve been involved in the webhosting industry for more than 15 years. In the last 7 years, I’ve exclusively focused on building scalable applications, many of them for web hosts. I’ve contributed quite a lot to the open source community ( https://github.com/arbet ) I’ve worked with lots of platforms such as Ubersmith, WHMCS, cPanel and more. I’ve started and sold a couple of web hosting companies, and I’ve worked with bigger names in the industry such as Namecheap.
I’ve been building applications with budgets of hundreds of thousands of dollars. I’ve hired good and bad developers, built successful platforms and helped fix platforms that were about to fail. I’ve been lately focusing on helping webhosts connect with great developers because there’s a huge gap between developers who know nothing about hosting, and web hosts who are dying to work with good developers.
This is your last chance
Get your development process under control. Apply for your step by step process for hiring developers for your hosting company:
My 100% Money-Back Guarantee: If you follow my process and are disappointed by the results, I’ll refund your full fee.
Availability Is Limited
I’m only available for a few 1-on-1 sessions per month. Scheduling is first come, first served. The sooner you apply, the sooner I can help you.